Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Challenge, Day 1: What was the best part?

Many things have happened in 2015. I ran my 7th Marathon, I started a new venture, I began playing in a cover band with friends, I started working as a musical manager...  I had some pretty awesome trips and hiking experiences... All in all a very eventful and full year, but I guess my biggest highlight would be the release of my second record. 
Many years ago I released an album where I was a composer, singer and musician. I also participated in arrangements and production, but due to my youth and lack of experience, I always felt my effort fell short of mark... Even though the record was hugely successful (in Chile, at least), I always felt bad that I never got to do a second one where I could apply all that I had learnt in the first one. This year, after 18 years, I got to compose, record and produce (co-produce) a new album. Not only that, but we even released it with two videos in which I also had a part, and a "world tour" which saw us perform and do promotion in Chile and -for the first time ever for my band- Spain! 
Finishing, releasing and supporting this album with my band mates was the best part for me...


1 comment:

  1. jeez, make there rest of us look like sloths will ya! congrats on what sounds like an amazing year

    ReplyDelete