Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Challenge, Day 2: One Word

If I have to sum up the year in one word, it would have to be "Comeback". Both in the sense of "rebirth" as well as turning around a situation... 

First of all, in my professional life, this year brings a new beginning in many aspects. A new business venture, one that also brings me to collaborate again with an old friend and former co-worker; a first signed contract for another one of my business ventures; and a collaboration with a band which has meant my comeback to the music business in a new capacity, as a personal manager, which has also meant my coming back to a part of the business which I had long forgotten.

On the other hand, I've also made a comeback in a more personal aspect of my life: My music. Music is a big part of me. One which I had forsaken for many years, and which I started to get back in 2013. This year I not only released my second record (as I mentioned in the first post), but I also started playing again with friends, on a regular basis, as I started playing in a cover band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment