Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Challenge. DAY 11: What is your superpower?

I´m a big fan of super heroes ever since I was a kid... I joke that I'm on my way to being the Silver Surfer... once I learn to surf and get all "silver"...


But if I have to pick the Super hero I'm more like, I would have to say... Wolverine! Other than the fact that I'm hairless and he's like a rug, of course... 


Wolverine is not specially strong or powerful, but he makes this up with an incredible resilience: He get's knocked down, but always gets back up and keeps on coming... Also, he may get sick, but always pulls through... and like him, my bones have never been broken... and also like him, I always bite-off more than I can chew... but chew it anyway!


His biggest quality is not a super power, but rather it's his character. Strong but caring, and ever resilient... And we both age pretty well...

1 comment: