Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Challenge. DAY 12: Imagine you have 5 minutes to rescue what you can from 2012... What would it be?

This one's fun, but a bit difficult for people with weak memories such as myself. In any case, I'm setting the stopwatch for a 5 minute limit and will attempt to recount my blessings... Here are the moments I would save from 2012:

My trip to NY with Ilyana to visit my Sister and her Family... Two surfin´ trips: Fuerteventura and Peniche... The Berlin Marathon... Memorable times with Family and Friends... too many to recount...  Spain winning the 3rd Championship in a Row... My daughter's success... Fun trips to Argentina, Mexico, Brazil...  A new car! ... Friends who suffered but got better... Being quoted in a book... The opportunity to start a new project with great hope and energy... New people who came into my life to bring love and happiness :-)

That was all I could recall in 5 minutes without cheating... I'm sure if I check my FB pics I could find a lot more... In short, I live a charmed life and I'm enjoying it to the full... Whatever may come in 2013, I'm sure it'll be great!
























No comments:

Post a Comment