Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Challenge. Day 8: De cluttering

This is a corner of my room that has been like this for a while now...

The boxes are documents I brought up from the basement for a tax review... I found what I needed and keep it in a briefcase, but failed to bring the boxes down afterwards as I've been meaning to go through recent documents I keep in a cabinet for later filing... The bags are documents and other stuff I kept in my desk at work... 

What I didn't throw away after 6 years I brought home for filing... All have been sitting there for too long, so today I took the time to organize, file and also throw away some stuff I no longer need...

The result may not be impressive, but it feels great to be done with that... There's still a lot of de-cluttering to do, but it's a nice start...




1 comment: