Friday, December 14, 2012

December Challenge. Day 13: The beauty of different. What things about you are different and make you YOU?

What's different about me? What makes me ME? That's a hard one...

Some people have described me as being "soft": I have soft skin, soft hands, a soft voice and a "soft" personality. I'm not a person with edges. Neither physically, nor personality-wise... I may have a temper on occasion, but I'm mostly pretty "suave"...

Two things that are very different in me is that I look younger and that I have almost no body-hair. I think the fact that I'm hairless makes me softer, and the fact that I remain young, also helps...

The other thing that's very ME is my smile, and that also shows my "softer" side... Finally, kids seem to like me... I think they pick up on this "soft"quality of mine and that's why they quickly get comfortable with me...






No comments:

Post a Comment